Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Seeing Spots

Well I went to the Optometrist turns out sleeping with m contacts on got my right eye severely infected. To the point where I have some permanent scaring. I have to place so eye drops in the eyes for 5 days. It is a steroid to try and reduce the damage. At one point i had grey and white spots on my eye. and it was blood shot red.

I remember my first pair of eye glasses. I was in second grade and was only 6yrs old. I hated them! Hipsters today would have died to have the glasses i had when i was 6. They were huge circle grandma glasses. The color was somewhere between beige and pink. I was jealous of the metal framed glasses.

Anyway, my family and I were at the beach when i decided it would be a good idea to lose my glasses on purpose. i jumped in to the water head first, as i came up the glasses were gone. Into the sea them and me. I buried them at the bottom with the seaweed.


Anna

No comments: